Our hope is to prepare you to begin your Chico Experience. At Orientation our staff will:
- Introduce you to the campus
- Assist you with academic planning
- Help you register for classes
- Answer any questions you may have about attending Chico State
In order to register for your session you, you must have accepted your offer of admission and submitted your intent to enroll with your non-refundable $200 Enrollment Confirmation Deposit (ECD) or certify exemption by May 1st.
You will need the following information:
- Chico State Portal username and password
- Current contact information
- Academic major choice (we realize this still may be tentative)
- Summer schedule and dates of availability
- Parent or guardian attendance plans
- Payment information: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Electronic Check.
Click here to register for your Summer Orientation session.
Please allow 24 hours to fully process your reservation before making any changes. If you attempt to change your reservation on the same day, your registration may be cancelled.