Schedule & Fees
Program Schedule for Freshman, Transfer and Parent/Guest Orientation Sessions
Calculus Readiness Test begins in Bell Memorial Union (BMU) for students who have chosen majors requiring the CRT.
Check-in begins in the Bell Memorial Union (BMU) Plaza.
Plan to arrive in advance and allow plenty of time for parking. Use this time to get your Wildcat ID Card, connect with Orientation peer advisors, and check out the Chico State Book Store!
Program begins in the BMU Auditorium.
If you arrive after 10:00 a.m., you will be too late to participate in the Summer Orientation Program and refunds cannot be given.
Lunch in the BMU Auditorium
Orientation will conclude in the BMU Auditorium.
Optional Residence Hall Tour or WREC Tour will depart from the BMU Auditorium.
- A detailed schedule of the full day’s program will be available to participants upon
- Students are required to attend the entire program to be able to register for classes today. Please plan your schedule accordingly.
- If you are taking the Calculus Readiness Test, please make sure to read your confirmation email for information regarding the test schedule and location.
- $60 per student
- $60 per parent and/or guest
- Coffee and orange juice during the morning check-in
- Lunch in the BMU Auditorium
- Program Materials
- Faculty Advising
- Assistance with Registration
Please note that you will need to arrange your own lodging accommodations as they are not included in your orientation fee. Click here to view a list of Lodging and Accommodations.